• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Become a beta tester! ~ [Invitation only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wanna be a beta tester, huh? Well just apply here and say you want to be one.
Now this means that you will have access to the latest tester's version. Don't you dare go spreading that link around, because if I find out you will be stripped of your position.
If you want to be a beta tester, you will have to thoroughly test the campaign every single time and report any bugs you find. Of course, if nothing was changed in a certain part, you can skip it. :wink: You will also have access to the text commands that do various things, most of which simply skip parts.

[rainbow]
ALL SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED.

5 slots are open for invitation only.
[/rainbow]

Last edited:
Level 8
I want to join but 60mb will kill my internet connection 10 times before it hits the ground. It is unstable and inefficient. How small can you get the map and where is the mirror I download from. I may be able to get it, I will at least try.

Level 4
I'd like to be a tester. It sounds interesting, and the campaign so far is terrific. I've never done anything like that before, but I think I can give detailed feedback and "try everything" to find possible bugs, etc.

Okay, okay, new rule. Since I don't want to fill these slots with random people who have very few posts, I'm going to say that you have to have at least 1 rep and more than 20 posts.

So sorry guys, if you want to join go make some posts and earn some rep then you can join.

This new rule does not apply to people who are already beta testers.

Level 8
Well in that case, I don't want to be a beta tester.
It's just that, go earn some rep and post some rubbish so that you could spend your free time on testing a campaign?
I've decided to spend my free time to finish some of my old projects, so good luck with the campaign Pyritie.

Well in that case, I don't want to be a beta tester.
It's just that, go earn some rep and post some rubbish so that you could spend your free time on testing a campaign?
I've decided to spend my free time to finish some of my old projects, so good luck with the campaign Pyritie.

I just put on that rule because I want people who will actually stay and help this project all the way through, not just leave the hive after a few weeks. I hope you understand why I had to do this.

And you two, cool it down okay?

Level 8
There is no need for explanations Pyritie, that's what I thought anyway. I was surprised that you would ask for beta testers so randomly (that's why I signed in the first place).
Good luck with the campaign, I hope to see it soon finished, interesting, well made and polished.

Level 3
May i beta test for you? I have some experience in beta testing allot of games I.E Wolfteam (pc game), Carpediem (The game got scrapped..). If your interested i will most likely be able to respond.

Level 35
Well, you have at least 1 rep and you have more than 20 posts, so sure, I'll sign you up.

Also this is a reminder to all the testers that I am currently uploading the next version to test right now. When it is finished I will PM you the links.

reminds me of.. how do you want us to contact you with bugs and so? In this tread or by pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.