• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Become a beta tester! ~ [Invitation only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay good.

[rainbow]Note to all beta testers:
Whenever I make a large update, I expect you all to test it. Failure to do so will result in your being kicked from the team.
I will put at the top of every update whether it is small or big; if it is small it is optional but you get rep for doing it.
[/rainbow]

Level 3
Just letting you know im still here, ive been busy with school but im slowly testing things.

Level 5
im still onboard i just havnt gotten around to it yet. I took out the wc3 Cd to upload new A7X album and just never put it back in until today so my cousin could play, since it in now ill get on it soon

• Elemental Mastery Misc
    • Events
      • Unit - Red Dragon 0030 <gen> Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Elemental Mastery for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Elemental Mastery for Red Dragon 0030 <gen> to 12
I didnt understand why you would jump right to 12 like that. was it meant to be like that from upgrading in previous maps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Just touching base. I am still in, but my testing has been set back by testing. I will test your campaign in full on 20th August. I have a philosophy test on the 19th and, as it is a seen exam, I have to formulate my arguments and learn them before I do my test to get good marks.

Sorry about the delay. I will be in full test mode after.

• Elemental Mastery Misc
    • Events
      • Unit - Red Dragon 0030 <gen> Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Elemental Mastery for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Elemental Mastery for Red Dragon 0030 <gen> to 12
I didnt understand why you would jump right to 12 like that. was it meant to be like that from upgrading in previous maps?

~ Posts merged.

Eh? Where's that from? I certainly don't remember that.

If that's from the testing map it's just for testing purposes, of course. It's obsolete now.

Level 7
I could become a beta tester if you want :).
Just send the latest version and off I go.

I could also do a bit of voice acting, if that family of britishes doesn't work over well.

Count me in.

Edit: (You might have to attach the version to a post as my computer has some technical difficulties when downloading off the maps in the downloads section, but no problems when attached directly to a post)

He sends it (a link) with PM.... it is testing maps, so no acces to them for others

Correct.

Bloodvirus, I'll add you to the team. Just so you know, the next version will come out soon (hopefully by this weekend) so there's no point in testing the latest beta version.

As for everyone else, the slots are now filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.