• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beards!

Beard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Not sure where the barrier between having one and growing one is, but I guess I'm growing one.

Sexist thread - implying girls can't have beards.
IMA PROVE YOU WRONG!

Please don't.

Level 2
Never understood why anyone would want all the work that shaving entails, or why people thought that beards looked good (mustaches/goatees i can kinda see, but not beards (EXCEPTION: wizards look awesome with beards, but people who arent decked out in wizard robes with wooden staves and pointy hats and such just look ridiculous with a beard))

Level 22
BEARDS ARE AWESOME, ok?

windmill_beard.jpg

Level 2
My friend dared me not to shave mine for a year..Its been 5 days and my dad is already tryna make me shave.

Level 7
Wikipedia said:
The Hive workshop (also know as the Hive) is a regime based on beardocracy, meaning that whoever has the largest beard is the leader. Having no beard at all makes you a "lesser individual" and might lead to exclusion out of the hive. It is also rumored that the beard must be 5cm (or longer) in order to be allowed to have any relations with the opposite sex.

Well better start getting em' beards growing!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

HIHIPEDIA said:
The Hive workshop (also know as the Hive) is a regime based on beardocracy, meaning that whoever has the largest beard is the leader. Having no beard at all makes you a "lesser individual" and might lead to exclusion out of the hive. It is also rumored that the beard must be 5cm (or longer) in order to be allowed to have any relations with the opposite sex.
Well better start getting em' beards growing!

My question to you, and your HIHIPEDIA, is, does the same restrictions apply to both genders?

Level 7
According to Wikipedia it does apply to the female sex as well but in a lesser degree. While the female mustache is a very great way to improve your status in the hive a fake beard could pack the same punch (or of coarse being incredibly beutiful works well too).

Level 35
According to Wikipedia it does apply to the female sex as well but in a lesser degree. While the female mustache is a very great way to improve your status in the hive a fake beard could pack the same punch (or of coarse being incredibly beautiful).

Well if the female mustache belongs to a female it would be 100% certain to improve status in Hive. As all us bearded Hive guys apparently love when those join.

Status
Not open for further replies.