• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beards!

Beard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Is that something that runs in your family, Jughead? Or are you actually shaving it? If the latter is the case; GTFO. D:

Level 13
18. No Beard.
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

What the heck.. I don't recall writing that. :eekani: What am I trying to say..

I stumbled across that yesterday, and I had to take a walk to clear my mind; that sentence is intense.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

AFAIK, everyone has to shave every day, if they don't want the stubs to show. It's just a matter of how much you let it grow before you feel you have to shave. I tend to shave every day in the summer, while in the winter I save up so I don't need a scarf.

Level 18
Hell it always makes you look like a sexy beast in front of the ladies and then just throw a pet snake around your neck and your all done.

"Hell it always makes you look like a sexy beast in front of the ladies and then just throw a pet snake around your neck and you scared them all away."

Why shave it? Let it grow. If men was given beards it was for us to replace our clothing with it. Hell it always makes you look like a sexy beast in front of the ladies and then just throw a pet snake around your neck and your all done.

What they said, plus it's also itchy D:

Status
Not open for further replies.