• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bear Form Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ok I used bear form ability set the normal form and set the alternate form but the unit that I gave the ability to is not transforming the icon changes but not the unit I attached the screenshots from editor from editor to see what I did wrong .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 18
Level 13
That is because the spell uses the morph animation, and if a units model doesn't have it, it uses death instead.

You have to code the unit to play another animation, but many models have built in death sound which will play regardless. So you would need a custom model.
Code is something I have never learned and it dying and coming back to life to me looks stupid so I am going to look into using crow form instead ty for your help.

That is because the spell uses the morph animation, and if a units model doesn't have it, it uses death instead.

You have to code the unit to play another animation, but many models have built in death sound which will play regardless. So you would need a custom model.
Crow form works I can change the icons and the alternate form isn't going to be on the map at the same time

Level 38
It should be as easy as something like this (presuming the ability cast event fires when cancelling Avatar (I have no idea)):
  • Fix Animation
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Avatar
    • Actions
      • -------- one or both of these actions may be necessary, I'm unsure which --------
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s stand animation
      • Animation - Reset (Triggering unit)'s animation

Level 1
The unit will transform from 'alternate form' to 'normal form' when you remove the bear form ability from the unit. That would turn a Sledge into a Geomancer.

Thanks for the help, I will try it and if I face any problem, I will message you. I wish I can try it now but my parents won't allow me to play any game right now. They want me to submit my essay assignments first and after then I will be free. So, I am searching for the solution online for my homework and I found https://www.yahoo.com/now/essay-writers-hire-top-4-163101516.html / website where I found information related to how to hire essay writers. Now, I can easily complete my essay assignment on time.
Thanks for the help, I will try it and if I face any problem, I will message you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.