• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battleship and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Battleship and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Battleship (Human, Optimized) Info:

• Added Attack, Spell, and Walk animations. The sails and the flag have been animated. The cannons are also animated during the Attack and Spell animations.
  • Icons by Devid Jensen.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

• Adjusted the texture wrapping of the masts and upper deck.

Battleship (Night Elf, Optimized) Info:
  • Added Attack, Spell, and Walk animations. The sails and the flag have been animated. The cannons are also animated during the Attack and Spell animations.
  • Icons by Devid Jensen.

• Adjusted the texture wrapping of the upper deck.

• Changed the cannons' texture wrapping.

Battleship (Undead, Optimized) Info:
  • Added Spell Attack and Walk animations. The sails have been animated. The cannons are also animated during the Spell Attack animation.
  • Cleaned up texture wrapping, especially the upper deck.

• Uploaded.

Battleship (Forsaken) Info:
  • Created a Battleship for the Forsaken from the Undead Battleship.
  • Icons by Devid Jensen.

• Uploaded.

Battleship (Gilneas) Info:
  • Created a Battleship for Gilneas using the Human and Night Elf Battleships.
  • Icons by Devid Jensen.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

• Adjusted the side cannons so that they match the "holes" better.

Battleship (Kul Tiras) Info:
  • Created a Battleship for Kul Tiras using the Human and Night Elf Battleships.
  • Icons by Devid Jensen.

• Revamp.

Keywords:
Armada, Naval, Navy
Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • The Human, Night Elf, and Undead Battleships are highly similar to each other with minor differences.
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Battleship (Forsaken) (Model)

Battleship (Forsaken) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Gilneas) (Model)

Battleship (Gilneas) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Human) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Human, Optimized) (Model)

Battleship (Kul Tiras) (Model)

Battleship (Kul Tiras) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Lordaeron) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Night Elf) Icons by Devid Jensen (Icon)

Battleship (Night Elf, Optimized) (Model)

Battleship (Undead, Optimized) (Model)

Reviews
21:51, 5th Feb 2014 MiniMage: Creative, Adds variation to the human naval forces. Approved.

M

21:51, 5th Feb 2014
MiniMage: Creative, Adds variation to the human naval forces. Approved.

Level 18
Creative use of textures, especially with the Gilnean ship, but that's t the cost of losing almost all team color. I'd recommend a semi-transparent team color layer over the sails. Also, for the Lordaeron one, wasn't there any less blurry TC Lordaeron texture? I remember there were a few.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, how's about Jaina's Battleship from BFA, sir? Like a mixture of your Kul Tiras Battleship and the Undead and Human Battleships.

The main mesh being that of the Kul Tiras Battleship wrapped with the main ship part of the Undead Battleship's Texture with the sails being the middle part you did for the Kul Tiras sails but the sides instead of being the Proudmoore cape texture could either be the whites of the Human Battleship texture or the Human Mage's cape texture!

With the occasional sea vines of course to give it that sunken feel to it. Like the vines you added to the archs of your Highbourne Altar of Queens model before.

Last edited: