• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of the Mages - the title might be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
- Campaign/RPG -
just started

The title might be taken, so sorry if not originaly.
I finished the first map, I'll upload it soon.

About: It's about 2 mages (After I finish the campaign, I'll release another one similar, but in the other one it's bout 2 warriors, and many differences), trying to escape from a prison, where they were locked in for witchcraft (lol, it's about to skilled mages) against the king. [....] They manage to escape, and enter into an active volcano. They escape even from there (If not - defeat) and reach a town. There, they sell their cloacks for a transport to the isle of ... (a name. I don't have one yet) and destroy a generator, which turned the humanity against them. Finally, they come back to their main city, and the story ends (Happy ending...), and the main character dies (that's you)...

The names seem to futuristic, I know, but I haven't founded anything more. (I suck at this...) - the main char. (you) - John Thunderbolt, and the helper char. (her) - Maria Firecaster.
If you have any ideas bout names, say them.

Unlike other campaigns, this one has some great thingies:
- Heroes that advance in level, no longer have spells to learn
- You must buy or find the scrolls in order to learn spells (and in the other campaing, the skills)
- I haven't figured how to make a bigger inventory, so it would be only 6 packs.
- The heroes revive at magical obelisks, which they have to activate. You can only activate one at time. (Like that Blizzard Bonus Campaign)
- Involves strategy, as your enemies will be always more powerfull than you.
- Some spells can be learned only by one of your chars. as ones by the other.
- ANTI-CHEAT (I've figured how to make a map ANTI-CHEATABLE)
- that's all.

Any help, ideas, fixes would be greatfull received...

If you don't like the Terrain, don't comment it. I'm not a good terrainer.

:cool:

Level 8
I must abandon the project... My warcraft has crashed... I must reinstall it... and I don't have a cd... If I'll install it I won't abandon the project....
BTW, The avatar was for another thing... not Hive. I'll use ONLY blizzard made avatars for the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.