• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Epic FFA

The map is like a 12 man free for all with heros. Each hero is different, and no revivals. Finished with all the abilities.
Ok Map name is going to be Epic FFA(probabaly will change cause name sucks) , I_dont_no is the creator, its beta, and you are a hero trying to live longer then the other 11 people. Features some triggered spells, and some custom icons.
Credits Everything I used downloaded from wc3sear.ch or hiveworkshop.com Most spells made from Arksword(sv)'s Pushback Nova also his backstab spell on that attribute spells map thing, and the lotus spell made by Vegeta_SS and Blargel. Although i didnt use them exaclty they gave me ideas for my spells
Hero list: Fire Mage, Human(bad name), Ice Mage, Warlock, Scorpion, Hunter, Ranger, Spirit Mage, Ninja, Brute, Marksman, and Berserker.
Map is released in maps section (epic ffa).
And if you have ideas for it, tell me so i can make it better.

Last edited:
Level 8
I do not know anything about protecting maps, but the topic seems somewhat taboo here at the Hive. Best not to mention it, I think. Oh, and no one here would steal anything from your map..... I've only been here for a little while, and I think most people here are pretty honest.

Also, you might want to read the rules for this forum, I think you have to give more information or something, but I'm not sure.

Level 6
In case you didn't know, there is already a map called Battle Royale, it too is a survival arena thing, with nice terrain and that is fully playable.
I don't remember when, but it was pretty popular for a while.

Level 2
Thank You

tauren that place helped me some and gave me a basic protection thingy but is easily undone but thx anyways no noobs will be able to edit it!
Also i know its a common name i just suck at making up my own names

Last edited:
Level 7
Copy less? There is already a Battle Royale map which is unsurprisingly the exact same as what yours is gonan be. A 1o player FFA with no lives is what the current battle royale is and i suggest you not copy seeing as it is quite good.

P.S. Don't try and pretend you didn't know there was already a Battle Royale map out.

Level 2
Campir if you are talking about the one with units and danger zones, then i know which one you are talking about. But that has pretty basic spells, and no heros. Plus my terrain is different and no danger zones. And different people...

Level 7
Campir if you are talking about the one with units and danger zones, then i know which one you are talking about. But that has pretty basic spells, and no heros. Plus my terrain is different and no danger zones. And different people...

The basic spells are what makes it great. They made it so you can utilize all of your abilties to form an amazingly good strategic combo. There was no need for 5uper sw33t j4ss abilities in that map, for with there simple abilities made the map prosper. And not having heroes was smart... why would you need heroes in it? There was no way to level and no use for atributtes... besides the units are basically heroes... just can't level and shit. And danger zones were the only big negative to that map, because they really took away alot of strategy that was in tune with the terrain, (as danger zone would make it if you walked into certain parts of the map, you'd die). Also the terrain in tht map rocked... it was simple and used no imports... but he still did a fantastic job. You cannot deny the fact that map gave you the inspiration for yours.

Level 26
Did anyone actually see the original Japanese movie? Man, that movie was so pwnage.. if you don't know what it's about, i offer you a somewhat synopsis.

spoiler

basically, it's about how Japan passes this law, so now this high school class is selected to be part of the Battle Royale program and is sent to an island. They are given 1 random weapon each, such as guns, crossbows, and trash can lids, and must kill each other in order to survive. In three days, if there is more than one person left, they all die. They are given explosive collars and every once in a while, a section of the island is considered a "Danger Zone", meaning they go boom when they enter the area.

Spoiler over, it is now safe to turn off your computer.

The movie is real cool and you should watch it if you haven't already.

Level 2
Campir ill admit i got the map idea from it though, I loved that map, but it was old and i thought it needed more, but that was a long time ago. I only wanted a map like a tournament, but this way is easier because i dunno how to make tournaments work well... So the main idea is based off the game, but that was based off the manga anime thing. And many good games aren't original.

Level 26
Campir ill admit i got the map idea from it though, I loved that map, but it was old and i thought it needed more, but that was a long time ago. I only wanted a map like a tournament, but this way is easier because i dunno how to make tournaments work well... So the main idea is based off the game, but that was based off the manga anime thing. And many good games aren't original.
Japanese does not translate to manga or anime. It was a movie, based on a book, though it does, in fact, have a manga series adaptation of it. It's live action.

All in all, your map is a game based on a game based on a movie based on a book. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.