• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of the Archers v0.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A classic archer wars map.
- Fight with your archer the enemies archers.
- Learn your archer new skills.
- Upgrade your archer.
- Buy many items and pets.
- Capture the enemy's base, and take the victory.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

..::HELLOW MY FIREND::..
This map is nothing special, just another archer wars map.
But it have more work from other archer wars maps.
The gameplay is "capturing flag" type, it has got some modes to make the game as you want it and is free opening for everyone who want some helps to make his one map.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
In the future . . .
I'm working to make bots, and i don't know yet if i make a list with the kills and the deaths of its player.

Keywords:
A classic archer wars map.
Contents

Battle of the Archers v0.3 (Map)

Reviews
19:48, 22nd Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 3
Honestly, the concept is pretty nice, but the gameplay is a bit buggy...
For example you can't win.. The capture part doesn't really happen..
And, turning trainers into traders. any player can do it for any player and that is kinda fun :)

Level 30
could you explain more about your description? tell us more about the gameplay, its features, commands, screenshots, and not at least, the credits for your map

by using these BB codes for coding stuffs, and following this Template tutorial for you to not just to give a proper information, but attract viewers as well :)