• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Mech

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Another weird model I made. The flying animation is also rotating, lol. By the way, you should probably either test it in-game with drui of the talon or phoenix because they both have morph animations. And make sure to replace the morphed model (phoenex egg\druid of the talon (bird form)) with the model as well

Keywords:
purple blobby thing
Contents

Battle Mech (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: He rolls up up after he dies, please fix this issue and i will approve. ------ When he dies, he comes back up from the ground then sinks again. Werewulf: No update.

M

Werewulf: He rolls up up after he dies, please fix this issue and i will approve.

------
When he dies, he comes back up from the ground then sinks again.

Werewulf: No update.