• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Mages -1.5.8-

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just an optimized version. I suggest the map creator to use wc3mapoptimizer 4.5.

I take NO CREDIT for the map. It just weights too much so i reduced the size. Hope the creator of the map will see this, and go to
http://hilton.gw.oiccam.com/showthread.php?t=79326
To download the optimizing tool.

Map size reduced from 1.37 Mb to 640 kb.
This is for better download/load speed of the map.
Nice work Dark.Revenant. Hope you will use this great tool to make the world a better place ;)
Contents

Battle Mages -1.6.0c- (Map)

Reviews
09:27, 17th May 2008 Firelord213: 11:33, 23rd January 2010 Rui: Outdated version. The author has updated the map himself. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

09:27, 17th May 2008
Firelord213:

11:33, 23rd January 2010
Rui:
Outdated version. The author has updated the map himself. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 13
No offense, Somaz, but this version Is going to quickly become outdated. Since I run on a Mac, I can't use the optimizer very often, so I save it for the big, important versions that I know have no bugs in them. If you feel like constantly updating to keep it up to date, you are free to do so, but I'm warning you now that I make new versions fairly often.

Level 7
Hey, i don't want to take credit. It's not like a challenge :D

I don't realy understand what Mac has to do with the optimizer, but i could help you :D

I can optimize the maps for you, and you can realease optimized versions. I mean it's 636 kb now :D

I can't realy host maps that weight more than a megabyte, just because people won't wait for others to download. Thanks for replying anyway :D