• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bash isn't working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:eekani: Well when I was playing my game the other day, one of the units initialized a bash attack but the bashed unit didn't become stunned! The stun buff showed up overhead but the bashed unit still wasn't stunned. This even happens when mountain king or untampered-with bashes initialize. What's wrong?

Level 5
Either the bashing unit was an illusion, or there was a bug with warcraft using that unit. This bug can happen with certain things like unmetamorphis while stunned, or spamming mirror image and metamorphosis one after the other. This bug will cause the unit not able to be reordered until the current order is done, but will follow the order no matter what ( if it is paused or stunned it will still do it )

Level 4
Sorry for the lateness of my reply. But yeah, I checked all this stuff, duration... buffs w/e. Let me tell you again: This happens with a Bash ability that I did not do ANYTHING to. And yes, the ability is set on a non mirror image unit. It's set on a normal unit. Even when I make mountain king do it. Well, I might have to accept the fact that it's bug, Wc3 isn't perfect. Sadly Im too far along in my map to restart it. I'll just delete all the bashes.... :sad:

EDIT: Oh if you want to examine this bug more thoroughly, be my guest. It appears in my map Elemental Battlefield http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps.php?id=kzkern
Also, I don't know what happened to the loading screen, it works fine in wc3, ill make another post about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.