• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrens Tree

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
... Just another Tree xD

Credits to Blizzard Entertainment o_O

Updated .. I think I Fixed the Crash .. Cant test it .. my Wc3 doesnt want to start anymore..

Keywords:
tree barrens desert plains
Contents

Barrens Tree (Model)

Reviews
04:22, 10th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Please remove all of the excess bones, lights, helpers, particles etc. Also fix the name. 11th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. 6 Nov 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Due to crashing the map when used...

M

04:22, 10th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Please remove all of the excess bones, lights, helpers, particles etc. Also fix the name.

11th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

6 Nov 2008
Dan van Ohllus: Due to crashing the map when used ingame, I reject this model.

Level 11
no -.- its from the ORc Campaigne ... like X.e.r.e.X said...
and Blizzard used that tree in WoW XD
but wc3 Came BEFORE WoW...
so its not stolen from wow ...

And nobody did it before so i thought I make it x)

BTW: How to reduce the File size ? Its too big isn't it ??(reduced to 17.39kb YEAH! xD)

Last edited:
Level 1
I don't know why but it makes my editor crash as soon as i try to look at it. Can anyone help?

Other then that great work Lord_Firage. Even thought you ripped it you did us all a favor by giving us the kind of tree we need!

Level 3
Some people are just idiots, ignore them. Whether you made this or not, mapmakers will not care. As long as it looks nice, that's what counts. Just because you make something yourself, doesn't mean it looks good or is useful.

Level 1
Like Kenshi46 said whenever i try to open my editor and look at it, everytime i click the unit it is bound to my editor crashes, why?

Level 5