• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrens - Crater (Beta)

exlr.gif

WarCraft III Beta - Barrens Crater
Extracted by Genin32, Author is Blizzard Entertainment.

My WarCraft III Alpha 1999 Project

095.jpg

Keywords:
Beta, Blizzard, Entertainment, Alpha, Old, Official, Barrens, Barren, Crater, Barren Crater.
Contents

Barrens - Crater (Beta) (Model)

Reviews
20:16, 31st Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Approved and attached to Blizzard Entertainment.

M

20:16, 31st Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Approved and attached to Blizzard Entertainment.

Level 23
Good job in spamming the model section... Why you just don´t delete all models. Put them in a .rar file, and then upload them as pack in forum?

He can't do that. You have to upload every single model and have them approved before you can make a pack. :)

EDIT: Very useful uploads you have here, some isn't really a "wow" from me but this one look pretty good. ^^

The only thing I hate about most of your uploads is that they have huge filesizes.

Level 16
He can't do that. You have to upload every single model and have them approved before you can make a pack. :)

For the sake that these are ripped models from the beta/alpha warcraft 3, he could just make a .rar and post them at THW's pastebin. Also create a new thread in Modeling & Animation section of the forums. (like Ujimasa has done, with some bugged models of warcraft3).
Edit: of course that way it would be a lot easier for people to find these models, instead of here. Also it makes sense, he didn't make the models, he ripped them and posted them, while rips are not allowed in this section, if I know correct.
No offense genin32, but this is really difficult for people to find/gather, it would be much greater if you simply made a compilation.

I think you misunderstood something, these are not rips. These are extracted models from the beta's and alpha's. No I am not gonna do the .rar or .mpq upload thing, because its complicated. I don't want to answer all error people will encounter with it. I upload models here because in these sections more people will see them than in forums, personally I have never even downloaded a single model from forums (no offense). People will download on what they think is needed for maps. These models are allowed because some are even uploaded to Hiveworkshop already. Please before somone posts a comment on how/why I upload here I wont answer. Thank You.

Level 16
I think you misunderstood something, these are not rips. These are extracted models from the beta's and alpha's. No I am not gonna do the .rar or .mpq upload thing, because its complicated. I don't want to answer all error people will encounter with it. I upload models here because in these sections more people will see them than in forums, personally I have never even downloaded a single model from forums (no offense). People will download on what they think is needed for maps. These models are allowed because some are even uploaded to Hiveworkshop already. Please before somone posts a comment on how/why I upload here I wont answer. Thank You.

Yes some are, indeed. Mostly icons, as far as I've seen.
Well you do present a good point on them being easier spotted here, rather than in the forums, although I still feel like these belong in the forums for some reason. Anyway, if the mods approve of them, it's clear that I am wrong.
Well in either case, they're all a good asset, so thanks for extracting and posting them. If it won't be hard, I'd still suggest you make a compilation with links and post a thread in the forum, heck I might even do it myself when you finish uploading everything you intend.
And do not misunderstand, I and everyone else appreciate your effort.
:ogre_haosis:

Level 7
genin take no notice these are are good and your doing good uploading them here, I'm using this crater doodad in one of my maps and i wouldst have seen it had you just put it inside a forum or something.

Considering there are some god awful models on this site that have been approved I don;t think Genin can really be accused of spamming when these are actually decent and useful models.