• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi ;)
Its my first time playing a bard, well, currently i'm a thief. Cause i dont know all his skills, i don't know from wich attribute they depend on. As i can remember, most was based on level, so i thought about skilling half agility (for some damage output) and half hitpoints. aah btw, i wanna take a minstrel (i mean the buffer class, dont know if it was minstrel). Can you help me? Are there any bard experts? ;D

Level 14
Yea, Agi-Con is fine. Spells depend only on level and as you are no pure dps class there is no reason to skill strength for ArP (you have a lot ArP anyway, Poison + Vigor). I skilled 1 Wisdom on mine, simply because i decided i have enough Hp and i sometimes run out of mana in a fight.

Level 2
Hi, does a lorekeeper bard has to deliver the finishing blow to get 35% chance to second drop? Is it how it works? With that talent, can i get double drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.