• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(my) suggestion for 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Nekro: Skelletons got each 5 lvl stronger like Servant

Thief/Assa/Bard: Blurred Motion adds % evade, Stealth can reactivated in combat after x time with x% chance, Bard 5k song skill adds str+int+agi

Druid: instead wolves as servant he summons treants (amount depends on lvl), 5k heal works like mend (lower but faster)

Hunter: servant could be a ingame monster (no high prio)

Mage: should get stronger at start (but dont know how), maybe something like water elemental, shadow or something else weak for summon?

I hope other people adds some suggestions or tells arguments pro/contra.

Level 7
yo for necro uhm WELL skelets should be more like = stat made LIKE
necromancer str = 10 agi 15 int = 100 ... JUST saying...
skeleton should be str = his hp 10xstr = 100 hp agi = atk speed like 15 agi / 10 = 1.5 atk speed int = 100/2 = 50 or something like that i can make u TRIGGER but best if u conf it to the map ... :)
and monk ... just make agi primari ... that would fix him cuz its scupid... well i know how u config this but agi and int should give him dmg som Extra spell like TRIGGER for evry agi add+ 0,6 dmg to his dmg... or something eaven if hes tank hes almost usles he cant agro BOSES or something he needs agro... and make the hotkey for the armor spell thing :)

Level 7
for ingame like some infro about severs should walk around town like to ask ppl just add TALK button or something ... would be nice.
and some extra spells would be nice yeah save/load code will be LONG but ... it is how it is youre choice... im just a player
with items something like a special item that u can rip with stats that can be found around WHOLE map each class its own item and things around dungs like items to boost up +1 str agi int +5% atk speed + 5 armor +20 ms on that special item y its alot of code work and item making but youre the boss :) ... and hope u make the map soon then BIG things and PLX dont alow to load old codes ... hacked gaia map alredy out can get ani item wanted or max lvl ... ofc idiot gets big lvl max gear then coock around killing new guys he played whole day when u ask him about something he got no clue ... well GOOD luck on map AND i love the item sistem that ur making like on tkok , darkinvasion 2 IT MAKES THE MAP special not just 6 items :) in inventori .LOL bye alredy

I didnt understand anything tw3ye was saying, but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

About the 1.2 update ... I don't know if I am able to finish this in the next weeks. I mean; I got exams period right now, followed by the holidays, which I am so not going to spend on the computer. :grin:
(two weeks holidays in florida and stuff, gg XD)
Then, also, Starcraft II is about to be released. I want to at least play the singleplayer campaign before I do anything else. And then even SW:TOR beta release is coming closer and closer with every month. Man, that is going to be such an awesome game.
It's a dilemma. I wish I had more time to invest on Gaias Retaliation.

Level 7
I didnt understand anything tw3ye was saying, but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

About the 1.2 update ... I don't know if I am able to finish this in the next weeks. I mean; I got exams period right now, followed by the holidays, which I am so not going to spend on the computer. :grin:
(two weeks holidays in florida and stuff, gg XD)
Then, also, Starcraft II is about to be released. I want to at least play the singleplayer campaign before I do anything else. And then even SW:TOR beta release is coming closer and closer with every month. Man, that is going to be such an awesome game.
It's a dilemma. I wish I had more time to invest on Gaias Retaliation.
OMG man im gona be bold do u need ani help with map jesus i got som amater maps up well theyre fun i h8 to make maps on own but if u need anithing just say i realy want to 1.2 be on mby just make 1.14 so we can host and say its bugg free :D and make new chars cuz its borring 1.13 all got 50 lvl chars PLX :( miss gaia its a SRSLY GOOD MAP

Level 7
well il play sc2 till then

WEll till u make the map IL be pacient :( enjoy life XD its not only me i speak on behalf of evry1 take a good rest to make a bether map :) happy hollyday or whatever u got ( and mine english sux ) bye till1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.