• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Barbarian

A simple model of Barbarian. Made two weeks ago from some artwork I saw on artstation.

Enjoy and give credits. :)

Update:
Rotated the ribbon emitter(thanks to Direfury), tweaked 'walk' and 'spell throw' animations.

Update1:
Added new model in the bundle with team colored tusks.

I highly suggest this great icon if you use this model: BTNBarbarian , made by @Scias .
Previews
Contents

Barbarian (Model)

Barbarian more TC (Model)

Barbarian_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
This looks really great. Just a plain ol' Barbarian. Well made, great wrap, good mesh (though perhaps a tiny bit of overuse with that cool ram-horn-skull thing), and great custom/original animations. Nice little touch with the sparkly SFX, too.

Level 50
This looks really great. Just a plain ol' Barbarian. Well made, great wrap, good mesh (though perhaps a tiny bit of overuse with that cool ram-horn-skull thing), and great custom/original animations. Nice little touch with the sparkly SFX, too.
There is nothing custom with the animations, just a mix of in game animations thanks to good old Matrix eater. :D

Level 14
Great looking model, I like the pure tribal feel it has!
However, it has a few issues:
  • His proportions are messed up - the head is too big. On the image I posted, you can clearly see that he has the same legs as Arthas but the torso and his head are way bigger.
  • He is leaning back a bit too much - looks unnatural.
  • His animations never use his shield making them a bit underwhelming - his left hand is basically useless. It would be great to see him either two hand the axe or use that shield!
  • The inside of the shield is wrapped.

prop.PNG