• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barbarian Skill Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've been playing with the Barbarian Character and it's first skill (dunno what its called) says that it will deal ''massive damage'' and also cause bleeding.

Well, both the massive damage and bleeding deal 0 damage all the time >.<
It's kinda frustating... Dunno if it is a bug or that its sumthing with my stats...

Anyone with the same problem?

Level 4
Yes, yes, TKoK's popularity has never been... existent. There are plenty of positive comments about the map from when people first play it but I assume they give up very soon because public games rarely go anywhere and telling the nooblets the same thing over and over again can get boring fast.

Due to inactivity, the "non-existent" popularity has additionally waned but there are still some channels where TKoK players gather:

On Azeroth, it is Clan OML and to a very, very lesser extent, Clan KoK2.

On Lordaeron, a significant portion of Clan CorD play TKoK.

On Northrend, you have Clan TKOK.

Level 8
Well...Even if you play on Bnet, it won't be much fun, cuz most players must start over again due the single-only code and if you play as a lvl 3 in a team with lvl 30s you end dead all the time, and if you wanna kill sum low lvl monsters, probaly no one wants to help ya... But i must say it's still a good game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.