• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3 Barbarian in WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, LordHatchet95 here. So, a long time ago, I've been making a scenario about the d3 barbarian, but with 5 skills...

So far I got:

• Bash: a powerful punch, generates 6 fury (mana)
  • Weapon throw: Ranged attack, generates 6 fury
  • Furious charge: Rushes towards a point, damaging enemies on the way. Generates 10 fury, 10 seconds cooldown
  • Seismic Slam: Creates shockwaves on the ground, dealing massive damage to the enemy. Costs 30 fury
  • Earthquake: Shakes the ground below the barbarian, dealing damage over 8 seconds. Can cast other skills. 30 seconds cooldown
  • Fury system: After 5 seconds without fighting, loses 5 fury every second.
  • 2 weapons:
    • Lifebane: +50 Strength, +10 Attack speed, +50% life steal, +20% critical chance, +200% critical damage
    • Deathbringer: +80 Strength, +15 Attack speed, + 50 Max fury (Mana)
  • Item set "Deathblades": Adds +30 Strength and +50 Armor when both weapons are equipped. The effect will not repeat with copies.
  • Level cap lifted to level 70
  • Mobs will scale up every 10 levels of the barbarian
No "Jump" skill this time, sorry :c

Been making the skills myself, but sadly they're far from multi instanciable. How can I make them Multi Instanciable?

Attached the map so you can test it.

EDIT: I forgot to give credits for the Barbarian model:
Credits:

EDIT 2:
  • Fixed an issue with the Earthquake going infinitely
  • Added 2 items and set of items functionality
  • Added mobs that scale up according to barbarian level
  • Increased level cap of barbarian to 70

Attachments

• Diablo3 Barbarian skills.w3m
    193.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: