• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banned for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So apparently I (Fawkzzzzz) was recently banned from the gaias discord group for "being rude to players" and "disrupting the flow of gaias games". I can't remember the last time I personally insulted anyone in the channel, because I haven't. If I have, I dare the snowflakes that "complained" about me to provide proof. Didn't realize there were so many snowflakes in that channel. Really fucking sad that I've been playing the map for longer than most of the people in the discord channel, and now I'm banned because a couple of hypocritical snowflakes complained about me.

Last edited:
1) I am in no way responsible for the discord channels; I do not own them, I do not have moderation rights. They are completely private; so feel free to use a different channel or make your own. This forum is not for fighting personal beefs. Use the private message feature and discuss this with the person directly, not make a public forum post.

2) Please stop reporting posts in this forum that do not violate the forum rules. It's annoying and will in no way make your posts more visible. I will consider this an abuse of the report feature and will take measures if this trend continues.

Level 5
actually,you do zwieb :D maybe u just dont know it :D ur a manager which means you can do everything except delete server and change server location.As for the ban on Fawkz idk what you did man I wasnt on for the last week or so :D

Level 1
1) I am in no way responsible for the discord channels; I do not own them, I do not have moderation rights. They are completely private; so feel free to use a different channel or make your own. This forum is not for fighting personal beefs. Use the private message feature and discuss this with the person directly, not make a public forum post.

I know this, which is why this post was intended for anyone else who has any idea what constitutes a ban or those who have a problem with me.

Level 5
I didn't wanna ban you fawkzz, I was completely fine with you in all aspects (the jokes and the casual shit talks between me and you only )except when you kept afking in my blue key runs, but its small matter. It's only when other players complains , brings up your name and I have also seen the way you type messages to them, well I guess not everyone can take your attitude( I can some how ), but ya, you have been banned due to a lot of people complaining. I have been chatting with your friend about your ban, didn't know you will create a complain thread like your buddy darxyde. You need to look at your action and see what you did wrong at times, you offend people without even knowing , and the afk part time, you have done that a lot of time. Let's have an example, if you are playing DOTA 2 and one of your teamate afks or leaves, then you proceed to lose, will you be frustrated if it happens over and over again?

Level 1
I didn't wanna ban you fawkzz, I was completely fine with you in all aspects (the jokes and the casual shit talks between me and you only )except when you kept afking in my blue key runs, but its small matter. It's only when other players complains , brings up your name and I have also seen the way you type messages to them, well I guess not everyone can take your attitude( I can some how ), but ya, you have been banned due to a lot of people complaining. I have been chatting with your friend about your ban, didn't know you will create a complain thread like your buddy darxyde. You need to look at your action and see what you did wrong at times, you offend people without even knowing , and the afk part time, you have done that a lot of time. Let's have an example, if you are playing DOTA 2 and one of your teamate afks or leaves, then you proceed to lose, will you be frustrated if it happens over and over again?

Which is why I never blamed you. I take full responsibility for going afk in bf, and if people had a problem with it, I wish they told me that they didn't like that shit and to cut it out. As for the casual shit talking (for fun), I'm pretty sure I didn't talk that way to people if they didn't like it. For example, the first time goten had a problem with it, so I stopped chatting with him in that way. However, he and a few others who I assumed didn't like casual shit talking didn't have a problem insulting me, which is why I would respond with casual insults not meant to be taken seriously.

And you don't want me to make a complaint on hive when I was banned without anyone telling me why, and I have no means to communicate with any of the managers?! The only reason I even have this damn discord app is because I was in the gaias channel.

Oh and by the way, darxyde isn't my friend, I saw the guy for the first time a couple of days ago. And I had no idea he was also banned, but I'm sure you got a legitimate reason for banning him too, right?

Level 1
Been there, done that... not worth the effort mate.

You are always welcome in the Gaias Chill Club

Didn't realize you were banned too. I'm sure they had a "legitimate" reason to ban you as well, like a few hyporcitical snowflakes who will be unnamed, who are easily annoyed and have no patience, and like to complain behind people's backs at the slightest mistakes. It's funny how they can insult people, but all of a sudden it's a problem when the people they insulted insult them back.

I went out of my way to make sure there wasn't a problem, and I didn't see you act in a bad way. Were you banned because these impatient, hypocritical snowflakes thought you were failing at bosses a lot?

Last edited:
Level 1
As for the ban on Fawkz idk what you did man I wasnt on for the last week or so :D

I don't know man, I honestly don't know. I will admit to having gone afk on bf runs a couple of times (told them I was going afk and had my char follow the tank). I really wish they told me how big of a deal it was, I would either cut it out or not go on bf runs if I knew I'd have to afk. I'm pretty busy lately with my class, and during boring bf runs I was trying to write my 7 page long paper.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but now I understand why you had a problem with a certain impatient snowflake a month or so ago.

Level 1
im not in any of the gaias discord channels and i dont see myself becomming part of any of them.

Good for you. I hear one of the managers in the main channel likes to call people retarded because he's an impatient little snowflake. I remember him crying about how he got blocked after calling a new member retarded for some dumbass reason. And then he has the audacity to accuse others of being "rude" to new players. It's a good thing Internet tough guys like him don't have any power in real life, and it's sad that the kid thinks he has power on the Internet lmao.

His impatient snowflake friends don't take kindly to failures in game and will start accusing players of being awful (even new players, so you see the hypocrisy), and ruining party games. There's a good chance they won't like you, as they only like hypocritical assholes like themselves who can dish out insults but can't take any. So when you do inevitably get kicked without being told the reason, they will come up with any bullshit reason to justify it. It's really sad, because the kid (the "manager") who started playing gaias maybe a couple of years ago, is probably a loser in real life and needs to feel powerful by banning people online to make himself feel better.

Last edited:
Level 1
Meh idc it's just a game,
Usually if i don't get liked by the Community i start playing with New players xD

That's what I'm doing, and to be honest these people are much better than a few in the main one. The only problem is, there were many people in that channel who I liked playing with. It's really sad that a couple of losers who think they have power can dictate who stays and who gets kicked based on their own petty feelings.

Level 5
This has to be one of the most amazing things I had read since zapper19's threads against the Flamebringer weapon.

Level 5
Guys stop shitposting bout my channel :D the community is great.The fact you are banned means you either were a dick to ppl in discord repeatedly or u were a dick to ppl in game repeatedly or u were hacking.Theres no other reason to ban ppl from my channel :) I revoke the bans that arent on those 3 points anyways.So all in all you brought this upon yourselves and instead of shit posting and acting like loosers chill up n play the game .You werent banned from the map you know.Plus noone stops you from making a new discord acc and showing the ones that banned you that you know how to act properly you know

Level 1
I don't know if I can trust the judgement of a 15 year old "manager". Not to mention the fact that the few impatient snowflakes on there have no problem talking shit and then accusing others of being "rude", since it is just the Internet and it's not as serious. I bet these losers cry to HR about every single little thing they don't like at work as well.

You can't definitively claim that if someone's banned, it's for one of those exact reasons. Who's to say that those few "old" members weren't dicks who can dish out insults but can't take any back? Not to mention the fact that this "infallible" manager called a new player retarded for some dumbass reason, and then had the audacity to accuse me of being "rude" to new players when the only thing I ever did was help them. Oh and by the way, he banned that new player after being blocked by him because he called him retarded, and then he cried about it in chat. What a great fucking manager!

You see why he cannot refute my argument and has to act like it's funny to him. The kid had the audacity to demand that I apologize to the impatient, hypocritical dicks that start insulting people on every little failure in game (I'm sure you know at least one of them), and then go behind people's backs to complain about them. The hypocrisy here is fucking insane. It's the reason he blocked me, because he cannot even provide any evidence and has to make up bullshit to justify his power move.

I don't plan on wasting my time creating a new account and starting the map all over again just to please some hypocritical assholes. Good riddance too, I was sick of their attitude in game. I never blamed that manage in the first place, but it's very clear he's trying to justify his little power move, which he did in order to feel powerful at least on the Internet. I understand it, but I won't condone it. Demanding that I apologize to a couple of losers who are angry at life and like to take out their anger on the Internet, it's really sad...

Last edited:
Level 7
You can't even go an entire sentence without insulting people in your rants on here. This ban is completely justified and you will not be missed. Good riddance.

Level 1
You can't even go an entire sentence without insulting people in your rants on here. This ban is completely justified and you will not be missed. Good riddance.

Have you tried not poking your nose into issues you have no idea about?! I tried other ways of talking, and it's clear none of them work. Here you are, criticizing my way of speaking instead of addressing my arguments. I just want you to know, I don't have a hard time sleeping at night knowing some snowflakes won't miss me.

Level 5
Just look at the way you construct your sentences, you are making it worse by every reply ,you made your point. Let's not dig a deeper hole for yourself. Also I love the super 1 sided story you got from DarXyde, I am done explaining to you ignorant players, you guys have a different discord now have fun over there.

Level 1
Darxyde never said anything other than suggest that he was also banned. I do remember, however, the fact that you complained in chat about him blocking you after you called him retarded for some reason. You see, I was perfectly willing to own up to my mistakes until you started accusing me of things I never did, after you went behind my back to ban me without letting me know, or even a proper warning. There were many good people in that channel, and some friends of mine from way before you were even on the map, so it's maddening that it will be that much harder to reach them because of the petty feelings of a few hypocritical snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.