• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"abuse?" in discord? @dgd-kamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Me and Miro (Owner of gaias discord) were having a chat, then dgd-kamina decided to break into our little chat and took things serious from there, after i decide to talk to dgd-kamina, he got mad and banned me.After that he covered up by deleting all of the evidence.
This is a image of a piece of evidence that dgd-kamina deleted Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I seriously do not know this dgd-kamina but when i did some research i found out that hes pretty involved in the gaias community , admin of both gaias bots?I dont know why this old player is toxic and this is just rude. I think you should remove him of admin privileges so he dosent abuse his powers

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

(Interesting threads I find from New Posts.)

Power abuse should be expected. Especially if the power wielder is a human. He's imprinted you as a bad player, hard to change something like that. Easier to utilize online anonymity and make another account.

Level 1
(Interesting threads I find from New Posts.)

Power abuse should be expected. Especially if the power wielder is a human. He's imprinted you as a bad player, hard to change something like that. Easier to utilize online anonymity and make another account.
Yes i know human do make mistakes but this is crossing the line? banning bad players ? is that a good idea even?

Level 1
As with every well known game, Gaias community has its elitists as well. Its not hard at all to see which ppl are those. If i were u i wouldnt bother joining any of their clan/discord or whatever. I rather play with other random ppl than play with them for 1 min.

Level 5
If you have a problem on discord,create a new account and discuss and chat over there, no need to bring the problem over to Hive, if Kamina is just mass deleting your comments, I need details of what actually happened then I will talk with him. When I bought the bot, I have zero knowledge of setting it up and keeping it going, so I hired soulseeker and kamina to help me with it and they both helped me a lot, so Its simple logic that I set them to admins. Like I said, If kamina is biased against you and just abusing power, you show me Screen shots or do what I said, create a new account and call Kamina out.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Manipulation: What do you mean by 'elitists'? This term keeps popping up here now and then, and it doesn't, in its normal meaning, apply to anyone or anything related to Gaias whatsoever. Don't call people elitists simply because they disagree with you. Don't do it because they are rude to you either - stick to the facts.

And why can't we play together? Honestly, sabotaging the unity of the Gaias community, as it seems you are trying to do, is the only thing that remotely seems elitist to me.

Level 5
just a friendly reminder... picking fights with everyone for no reason isnt a good thing :D It wasnt kamina who banned you it was me.Have a nice day and I do hope you think through what you type next time :)

Level 5
I wanna have a clean friendly community in discord :) Personal problems are to be discussed in a pm between the ppl having problems with eachother.Intoxicating the community isnt needed imo.Its not that I didnt warn you several times before bannin you :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.