• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

banlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
dude banlists are so stupid and it is annoying some topics getting repeated somewere in the maps forum i think had it ill pm you what to do though cause i think it might count as "advertising"

Level 25
What the hell is with you newbs and banlists?!?!?

"Oh, I don't want certain people joining my game that some other freaking n00bcake hates for some godawful reason"

Am I the only one who sees a judgemental flaw in that? Am I the only one?

Level 9
lol mecheon i get annoyed like you aswell but i dont want to flame cause i porbly get a ban for a week

EDIT: i also forgot to say how ANNOYED I GET WHEN PEOPLE MAKE AN ACCOUNT TO ASK ONE QUESTION AND MOST LIKLY NOT COME BACK

Level 6
why the hell i always here banlist, banlist, banlist.... especially on bnet in the chats. all frustrated ppl who were banned once want to revenge and make an own list? huh? dudes, take it easy :wink: .

Btw, i wont support banlists. if you want a noob-free game write it in your gn or open a private one. i think new gamers should get a chance to get more skilled too...

Level 7
Mecheon said it perfectly.

Banlists are just a bad way of removing the person that don't like the maps you make because they suck to the extreme from your maps, because you're to dumb to realise that the just critises it because the map is crap (why am I not allowed to swear? that would've been useful now).

Secondly banlists makes the modding community hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.