• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RP Public Banlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
In an attempt to stop people who simply join games and crash them, I've worked with Clan OotR (Order of the Roleplay) to turn their list of bans into an importable banlist for the banlist application. Anyone is allowed to submit or appeal a ban, and may do those as well as get links to download the latest import list or download banlist itself.

This banlist system will only be done with screenshots to prove misconduct. People should not be placed on the list for leaving the game or for being 'noobs' (unless, of course, this noobishness leads to massing, destroying cities, etc), only to ban those with malicious intent.

RPs are too uncommon in this day and age to let them be ruined, that's our philosophy. You may want to choose who you ban, not import names, and I respect that, but even if you do, we'd appreciate it if you pass those names on to us to help protect our games.

Thanks for support,
AncientofRever.

(Link to the banlist thread on Lokrp.tk)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I laugh at this list, you can not possiably think our site will let you distribute such a monstrocitiy.

All the comments are non descript, thus we can not truly know if the people really are worth being banned. This site will not be part of that abomination of a list. Banning people with no reason (as stated on the list) and then trying to distribute it is power abuse, so I recomend no one download it.

If anyone is to start a list, it would be our moderators as they are the only ones that can be trusted with keeping it fair but they are mostly against banlist anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.