• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Banlist For Wc3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey im new to the site, im not sure if this is a topic and i had no idea where else to post this but i was wondering weather it is possible to get ur own banlist like for dota, ppl ruined so many of my games which i had to rehost that my list on paper is around 49 in 2 days, so i though in order for it to be effective it needs to tell me not me have to read throught 49 names to find if any of the joiners are burned. Can ya hel me?

Level 7
Yes, you can do that.
Use triggers to do it with a harddrive stored string variable.
Code:
Event: 
Player 1 enters chat message "- ban" as a substring
Player 2 enters chat message "- ban" as a substring
etc.
Conditions:
Player name of triggering player equal to "Expired_Milk"
Actions:
save (entered chat + banlist) string to banlist (hard drive stored string variable)
For each player in all players:
- if player name is in entered chat string, defeat picked player with the message "You were banned!"
This will save your ban comman to the hard drive, as well as banning.
So you need to auto-ban on startup:
Code:
Events: Time equal to 5.00
Conditions: None
Actions:
For every player in all players:
- if player name is in banlist, defeat picked player with the message "You were banned!"
I don't have world edit at this comp, so the coding may not be exact.

Level 3
Hmm.... Thanks, but um, you see i can work a few triggers nooo problem, but um im a bit computer slow :roll: so if u can tell me a few things like does the ban work only in specified game or does it work on all if i set it up on a random map and notifies me? :oops: , anyway soo thx :D

Level 3
Yea i woulda used the one on dota allstars except from what i hear it is linked to all other ones :cry: , i mean its not fair to mess someone up cause im mad at him cuz he left during a sim city wars game, if its for dota games :evil:

Level 9
seriously my opinion is that if you say banlist on your asking for trouble and cant you just kick them anyway because people wont realy wanna play it because they might think they will get kicked so dont make a banlist untill you actualy do have a proper list already made

Status
Not open for further replies.