• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 banlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Problem with banlist.

I downloaded and install everything of that banlist what was needed but still nothing it only says that only Frozen Throne is opened and Online Battle.net too but when i join or host game it does nothing and commands dont work too and i cant find NIC config i dont know where it is Please help. On that banlist has very usefull commands VERY usefull and i want to use em but cant so please help... (i dont know how to use that Banlist even with "Help" section)!

Level 10
Since my post has been fully ignored about 1 week in Tool help post i will post here mby some1 will notice :slp:

I downloaded and install everything of that banlist what was needed but still nothing it only says that only Frozen Throne is opened and Online Battle.net too but when i join or host game it does nothing and commands dont work too and i cant find NIC config i dont know where it is Please help. On that banlist has very usefull commands VERY usefull and i want to use em but cant so please help... (i dont know how to use that Banlist even with "Help" section)! (Balist is from your download tools) So plz help so far i get but when i join or host game it says nothin just looks like i even arent joined in game :O

Level 6
oh well, if you have vista it will not work, cause those guys making Banlist have not released a new verison of banlist, the old version for XP can find the Adapter, but vista can't, let's just hope they release a new version that works for Vista :)

Status
Not open for further replies.