• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Watch Out with AOSH Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Bnet players on the Northrend server: Watch out for players which have [AosH] before their name are maphackers and Banlist abusers of the worse class. They like to mess games and banlist players who discover that they maphack.
Be carefull.

Last edited:
Level 13
It's just so people know. Those are abusers who should be banned for ever from Bnet.

Level 7
Watch out FOR. Thx for info, might come in handy when DoE 1.09 is out and I start hosting again. From the name, I can deduct they play AoS maps, but can you tell more specifically? Is this a DotA clan, or do they play other maps of the genre either?

Level 13
Sometimes correcting people can be considered rude. Please stop correcting people around in public, use PMs or don't correct them at all. And please don't get offtopic.

Level 10
Andriejj here was very on topic, seriously.
And he only corrected you because your title is VERY misleading. Watch Out with Clan AOSH sounds like they're doing a good thing. Your post clearly states that they're bad people.

Of course, I do think they're bad people and should be known about. Thanks.

Level 8
Sometimes correcting people can be considered rude. Please stop correcting people around in public, use PMs or don't correct them at all. And please don't get offtopic.

Free grammar lessons.

But personally, I don't care whatever clan is doing that, let them get their satisfaction from map hacks, sooner or later they won't have any fun from using it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.