• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Backpack Inventory System 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first simple Backpack Inventory System that adds more space for the player.
This is GUI but not supported for Multiplayer maps. This still contains a time bug, but it works fine. You click on the ability, you change the inventory.
Give me some suggestion for improving my system and rate it.

Keywords:
Inventory, System, Bugbuster96, Backpack, Place, space, triggered, simple, GUI, item, items
Contents

Backpack Inventory System (Map)

Reviews
22:47, 17th Apr 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: Hello, we already got tons of these and it's required that it's MUI or in some cases MPI. Also, your system leaks and it's too simple. Don't let this take away all your motivation though. Just keep...

M

22:47, 17th Apr 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:

Hello, we already got tons of these and it's required that it's MUI or in some cases MPI. Also, your system leaks and it's too simple.

Don't let this take away all your motivation though. Just keep practising and you'll do good ^^

Rating: N/A

If it just would be MUI or at least MPI, but it is none of those (So breaking the rules).
Additionally we are not talking about my inventory, but if you really want, mine provides a hell more features as any other inventory around.

Besides that, this is GUI and all other bag systems seem to have at least one feature more.