• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Backpack Multiboard System V1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Full GUI Multiboard Backpack With 10 Slots Were you can pick items and store them in your BP.
Commands:
  • (-Drop) Drop Selected Item
  • (-Drop All) Drop All Items In The BP
  • (BP ON) Opens the BP
  • (BP OFF) Close The BP

Credit:
  • Me

Bugs:
None Discovered Yet

Keywords:
Multiboard, Back, Pack, Backpack, Inventory, Store, 10, Slots, By, Stonneash
Contents

Multiboard Backpack System (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 14:03, 17th Nov 2012 Magtheridon96: - Anything and everything that a user can change should be available in a configuration trigger that runs on map init. The title, the icon paths, the...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

14:03, 17th Nov 2012
Magtheridon96:

- Anything and everything that a user can change should be available in a configuration trigger that runs on map init. The title, the icon paths, the percentages of the column sizes, everything that a user can change, should be changeable in just ONE trigger that runs on map initialization. (Use variables for them)
- You don't EVER need the "Do Nothing" action. It's a waste of CPU for stupid reasons :v
- You don't need the "Skip remaining actions" action in the Item Store trigger.
- You have locations leaks. Item - Move (Item being manipulated) to (Center of BackPack) will leak a location. You need to store (Center of BackPack) into a location variable and remove it.
- Your system is not MPI. It only runs for Player 1. You need to make it run for all players. You only have the events registered for Player 1, and you're displaying the text only for player 1 no matter what. You need to display the text to the correct player and register the events for all players.
- There are times when you're displaying the message to (All players). You should only display the message for the triggering player in those cases. Why should Player 2 see a message concerning player 1's backpack?

and use the update button instead of attaching the map download on a post... :)

Well First I'm Not breaking any rules doing this, second this one isn't an update, its another variation of the system
i already updated the system Twice after uploading the (30 Slots) version
and no you can set the number of slot

I never said that you were violating any rule... I was merely suggesting something...

And maybe you should note that ordinary users don't get a notice when someone updates a resource so we never know how many times you've updated it...

Well you can tell so when you look at the name, the attached version is 1.1 and the current version is 1.2

Level 21
I suggest looking at the way I did this(2 weeks ago), since I might upload my system soon.
Then determine if you can do better and if yes, then do.

Currently this system is clumsy and bugged. If you want help with fixing it, then I can help.
Also, I don't mind if you do it like I did, as I'll be creating the next version of my system in JASS.

Attached map below.

Attachments

• Hashtestv0.05.w3x
    25.9 KB · Views: 53