• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Back to RoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
tFT values changed in RoC

I am making a map right now, wich has to be without Frozen Throne, because it's gonna be a remake of a game, that noone wants to join in tft...
My solvable(!) problem:
From a certain game I definately know that frozen throne values can be changed in tft (the ones that existed anyway but were unchangable in RoC):
In this game exists a tower with a Projectile Arc and the Moonwell-Ground-Texture. Arc and Ground Texture can both not be changed in RoC. And as far as i know no building with an attack and with the Moonwell GT exists. Any ideas how he did that? (can't ask him - website in the loading screen doesn't exist anymore and there is no e-mail)

Why:
I'd need a RoC-Tower with either Monnwell-GT and an attack (for high projectile start Z / projectile Arc) or a tower with the Orc-Burrow-GT and without attack (for high speed - (0 Animation Backswing/Damage Ponit)).
I could take the Human Towers. One with attack and one without, but I really don't like the Ground-Texture.
And if there is no Moonwell-GT + Attack, it has to be changable since in this game that tower exists. (Projectile Arc visible)

:fp: To sum up:
My main problem now is to find out, how those 2 "in RoC uneditable" values got together in this map and how to do it. (Projectile Arc + Moonwell Ground Texture eg.).

Last edited:
Level 2
You don't understand the problem.
I know how I can leave it as RoC, but it's hard not to change any tft stuff if it is there.
And the most important part is the second question btw...

Level 2
I want to get back to RoC, because I want to make a remake of a game, in wich noone wants to join in tft.
And as I said I dont want to uninstall, because I still want to play tft.

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok, now that is helpful.
I thought more of some function that sets the Editor quickly to RoC, but that should work aswell. Now the main problem is the tft-values that are changed in that RoC-game.

To sum it up:
I'd need a RoC-Tower with either Monnwell-GT and an attack (for high projectile start Z) or a tower with the Orc-Burrow-GT and without attack (for high speed - (0 Animation Backswing/Damage Ponit)).
I could take the Human Towers. One with attack and one without, but I really don't like the Ground-Texture.
And if there is no Moonwell-GT + Attack, it has to be changable since in this game that tower exists. (Projectile Arc visible)

Level 12
That is cause the only thing people play on TFT is Dota, and dota wannabes.

ROC actually has some stuff OTHER than Dota. And yes, that does exist, btw.

I used to play on ROC all the time unless I wanted to play an RPG, cause I would get more people to play the older games that I grew up playing there, instead of TFT, where people only want to play dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.