• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

editing a ROC map with tft editor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi i edtied a map for reign of chaos with frozen throne installed on my copmp and when i saved it, it went directly to expansion. so i cant host or play it on the reguler wc3. i want to make ereguler wc3 maps bcuz i only use tft for the ladder. its vey annoying and ne help saving a map to ROC with tft editor is great appriciated. thank u

Level 12
hi i edtied a map for reign of chaos with frozen throne installed on my copmp and when i saved it, it went directly to expansion. so i cant host or play it on the reguler wc3. i want to make ereguler wc3 maps bcuz i only use tft for the ladder. its vey annoying and ne help saving a map to ROC with tft editor is great appriciated. thank u

In the save as menu there should be a drop down. If you're using anything from TFT then you're out of luck.

Level 13
well you might not be able to play it because your using tft tihngs in the map which makes it a tft map. if you want it to be playable in roc make sure there are no tft unit/spell/doodads and such in the map and i tinhk it would work

*edit oops didnt see that Vegavak said the same tihng i just said

Status
Not open for further replies.