• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[B]'Bounce' Attack[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I got some questions because I have difficulty making this kind of attack:
1.)How to activate the bounce attack?
2.)What is Moon Glaive?
3.)Why I never can make units with bounce attack type, if I put attack type missile(bounce) it never worked..:cry:

Level 14
1) You activate the "bouncing attack" by changing the unit's attack type to Missile (Bounce)
2) Moon Glaive is just a dummy ability to show that the huntress can strike an additional target. The real thing comes from the upgrade "Upgrade Moon Glaive."
3) Beside changing the attack type to Missile (Bounce), make sure to change the Combat - Attack - # Maximum Number of Targets to the number of targets you want for the attack to bounce to.
You may want to change the Combat - Attack Damage Loss to lower the damage on the additional bounces.
Change Combat - Attack - Area of Effect(Full Damage) to the Area you want the attacks to bounce to.
Change Combat - Attack - Area of Effect Targets to include the targets you want to get hit by the bounce attack.

That should be it...hopefully I didn't miss anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.