• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Attack Bounce Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
A simple question here:

I have a unit that normaly (without an upgrade) has Missile Bounce but only 1 target (so it hits only 1...), with an upgrade I want that unit to bounce 3 targets.
This does not work!
The Upgrade only works if the unit already attacks at least 2 targets. Why is that the case?
Is there a workaround to that?

Thanks!

Level 13
it works with 1 initial target. make sure you have set up the upgrade correctly. if it only has 1 level modify "Attacktarget Bonus Base" (or sth like that, my WE is not in english) and make sure your unit uses the upgrade and has enough AOE on the bounce attack.
an ability can be used to show the effect, but is not necessary.

it works with 1 initial target. make sure you have set up the upgrade correctly. if it only has 1 level modify "Attacktarget Bonus Base" (or sth like that, my WE is not in english) and make sure your unit uses the upgrade and has enough AOE on the bounce attack.
an ability can be used to show the effect, but is not necessary.

Thank you!
It works now... how wierd that with base targets 2 upgraded to 3 (without adding Techtree - Upgrades used) it also worked.

Anyway, thanks for replies all.

Status
Not open for further replies.