• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azothan Plays Warcraft II: Human Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
attachment.php

It's been a while since we heard anything from Azothan, he recently contacted me to inform me that he is now playing Warcraft II: Human Campaign made by Helldoom. Here are the first three videos:

Attachments

• azothan-wc2-human-campaign.png
    azothan-wc2-human-campaign.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 101,561
Last edited:
Cool vids! This mod seems to be quite nice. I had flashbacks during the opening cinematic, it was ported really well! And this is the first that contained all audio from Wc2. It really makes it all the better.

I might give it a go myself.

The title is a little misleading, since this is not actually Warcraft II Human Campaign. This is Warcraft III Campaign: Warcraft II Human Campaign, a remake made from War III Engine.

The first sentence implies it is a mod, I don't think it is necessary to extend the title.

Level 8
Thank you all! It's been a ton of fun plaything the map, but I'm worried I got the versions and authors mixed up. Having trouble confirming this, but I don;t want to sell anyone short

Status
Not open for further replies.