• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azothan And WtiiWarcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Thanks guys! It keeps getting harder but we'll never give up! (Hopefully TheSpoon will finish it, or someone else will.)

Level 8
Thanks Ralle. The next couple episodes were messed up on my part so I'll be linking Wtii's point of view when they come out =D

Level 19
The only bugs are when exchanging units - the War Mills dont continue sharing resource drop-off, and sometimes it says you didnt have any exchangeble units, for example, when all of them got transfered successfully. I havent found any other so far.
Also you are looking at the Maps Development page which I forgot to close, my bad. The download there is old so better check the Maps Section release.

Level 8
Ok guys! Here it is, the Finale to the Orc campaign. Wtii and I will continue streaming and filming maps together but for now (Until the NE Co-op campaign is finished) we're done with the campaign. Enjoy! Also be sure to check out the Bioshock videos.

http://youtu.be/piNMMzGkp18

Level 16
Ok guys! Here it is, the Finale to the Orc campaign. Wtii and I will continue streaming and filming maps together but for now (Until the NE Co-op campaign is finished) we're done with the campaign. Enjoy! Also be sure to check out the Bioshock videos.

http://youtu.be/piNMMzGkp18
I look forward to it man, keep giving wc3 love!

I literally lol-ed when I saw at 7:26 the chaos orcs running through yours bases. lol
Infernal party in your base again. lots of fun:)
You're like a phoenix bird man, rising again after half your base get's destroyed :D
Infernals: Let's destroy the base
Peons: FTW!! keep collecting resources. lultz. Wyverns, were like: hey! let's take on Grom:)
You had a fun time:) Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.