• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars New Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi Manmordor here. Im just going to tell you guys a little about my map im making its called Azeroth Wars New Legends and will play 100years after Wc3:TFT. Here's a quick review about it.

Current Stage: In progress

Objektive: Destroy your enemis (like in all AW maps ;P)
Gameplay: Its going to be a Build and Conquer based map so no spawns.
Like the Titel says there are going to be New legends in Azeroth whom you shall command and decide their destiny
also some heroes will have two ways of being a legend so theirs more changes to gameplay then following one destined route. ;P.

1.The Lightbringers

A Organization that was founded in memory of Uther Lightbringer. Their main goal is the destruction of the Scourge and rebuilding Lordaeron to its former glory.
Path Hero:Joseph Starts as a Peasant. Can go the path of Crusader or Prophet. Crusader path Captain/Crusader. Prophet path Priest/Prophet
Heroes:Darrek Lightbringer,Leon the Grandmaster,Joseph

2.The Scourge

Even a 100years later Arthas still commands the scourge at his will he has now already taken almost all of Northern Eastern Kingdoms under his control. Arthas now faces against the south where The Lightbringer and The Dwarves make their stand against the Scourge.Path Hero Nazrel. Starts as Acolyte can go the path Lich or Deathknight. Lich: Necromancer/Lich
Death knight:Unholy Paladin/Death knight.
Heroes:Arthas (lich king),Alson Lightbringer (fallen paladin),Nazrel

3.Dwarves

Surviving the battle against the Scourge for such long time has giving the Dwarves quite the ego they now see themselves as a race that is stronger than the rest. They only respect the Lightbringers for their help against the Scourge.
Path Hero:Chris Gransbeard Starts as Dwarven peasent. Can go to The Path Dwarf king or Rifle Commander Dwarf king: Crusher/Dwarf King. Rifle Commander:Rifleman/Rifle Commander

4.Theramore

Since the Alliance with the Orcs split Theramore has been under siege. The people now seek a way to drive back the Orcs and further expand their Empire.
Elain Proudmoore Starts as Female Villager. Can go to the Path of Archmage or Ranger Captain. Archmage Mage/Archmage. Ranger Captain: Ranger/Ranger Captain
Heroes:Ronald Proudmoore,Elain Proudmoore,(need a idea for last hero)

5.The Horde

The Horde consisting of the three races (Orc,Troll,Tauren) Have their problems with the small Empire Theramore having tried to capture it they couldn't defend against the wave of Humans who drove them from Orgrimmar destroying it and killing the Warchief with almost all of his elites. Seeing that the Humans who call themselves The Guild build a City on the ruins of Orgrimmar are calling for their blood and will not stop at anything to kill The Guild.
Path Hero: Grashno'rok: Starts as Peon Can go to the path Warchief two different ways 1.way Grunt/Bladmaster/Warchief (Blademaster style) 2.way Shaman/Far seer/Warchief(Shaman Style)
Heroes:Dura'thor,Grashno'rok,Thruk Bloodfist

6.The Guild

A Empire of Mercanaries who formed in the Westfall and set sail from their to Orgrimmar to destroy it. After they were succesfull they built the City Antigon on it seeing the city as a Monument of their Victory over the orcs.
The Guild only seeks power and wealth.
Heroes:Anduin Wyrn II,Lothar Wyrn,(path hero still has no name)

7.Night Elves

After 100years the Night elves are almost extinct. They are hunted by a fanatic group calling themselves Night hunters. The Night Elves having lost Tyrande to the Night hunters now follow Fangrad Staghelm in their fight for survival.
Heroes:Fangrad Staghelm,Shandris Feathermoon,(path hero)

8.Night hunters

A fanatic group of Orcs who see the Night elves as a curse and think they must rott them out. Night hunters only objective is the "cleansing" of Kalimdor by killing the night elves and anyone who dare ally them.
Dula'thor,

New Edit some paths of a few Heroes
more to follow....

Tell me your ideas for improvement and if their good you'll get some credit (also searching for testers pm me if you want to help test and find bugs)
Email:[email protected]

Last edited:
Level 3
Well I don't really like the thing about the Guild taking Orgrimmar. Not sure why, but I feel like it a bit unlikely. And about the Night Hunters; I think there shouldn't only be orcs, but maybe satyrs and other races too.

Level 2
Sargeras???

Sargeras has Awoken and has been infuriated. He Corrupts the murlocs for a Final Stand against creation , He attacks the Makura city (forgot the name) And moves against theramore Secretly to destroy it. Leader,or hero is Sargeras. a Fallen Titan, should be modded after a giant doom guard or demon form demon hunter. idk any paths but here lol. sound good???:grin:

Level 3
Nice idea i approve:thumbs_up: also your getting to be the path hero for giving me the idea think of any plausible name for a demon:xxd: the old gods are going to make a lot of appearances but most of them will be first subtle then hardcore:mwahaha:

Level 3
since sargeras is making a entrance in the map medivh is coming 2.
i have never was good with naming people but some have a reason for their names like the Proudmoore family

Status
Not open for further replies.