• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA All Wars! or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is just an idea on my mind but i think of this a dota with 4 teams each one have two players maximum, we can make two versions os the map one all versus all, and one 2 teams vs 2 teams.. the teams are - the alliance, the horde, the scourge and the burning legion..

almost about 200 heros..XD

the thing is i don't know how to make triggered powers or good maps..just good at ideas and icon work so just to know what do u think hive?

THE ALLIANCE: NIGHT ELVES, DRAENAI, HUMANS, DWARVES, GNOMES creep heros matching
THE HORDE: ORCS, BLOOD ELVES, GOBBLIN, TROLL, TAUREN, UNDEAD, NERUBIANS and some creep heros matching
THE SCOURGE: PURELY UNDEAD and some creep heros matching
THE BURNING LEGION: ILLIDAN, NAGA, BLOODFEL ELVES, DEMONS etc and some creep heros matching

as an extra heros have sealed abilities..

PD: NOT MADE YET

well thats why there we are going to make two versions one where 2 teams are the same team, and the other all vs all

when i mean 2 teams are the same team is : horde+alliance vs scourge+burning legion
and there is the mode all versus all...

just think sylvanas with varimathras, tyrande with furion, arthas with kel'thuzad and illidan with lady vashj or kael. XD 2 much fight

Level 15
Name suggestions:
WarCraft Armageddon
And Then There Were Four...
will think of more later perhaps

yes, but as i sayd i don't know a thing about doing maps and it requires lots of triggering so i need lots of help,

im doing this for 3 reasons see if the idea is liked by the hive, try to make real the project and then tell the history of the map, the final battle of warcraft and im going to make it based on the history of warcraft 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.