• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The fall of the legends PVP TEAM IS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS MOVE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the map consists in a 4 team PVP, dota stile almost but far more better the teams consist of 2 players each wich will make the team play more enjoyable

there are also flying heros (the disadventage of being a flying hero is the ENSARE ITEM 2 secs AND REDUCED MOVESPEED)

the map consits on a team on each corner (ALLIANCE, HORDE, SCOURGE & BURNING LEGION -NEW BURNING LEGION "DEMONS, NAGA AND FELBLOOD")

the map has heros of all races and there in the middle is a big hole where lies the Forest of the Legends in there are basic creeps and some things you may don't want to face if u are too weak

i have only one person yet, and i need more

if soemthing is for certain i don't need many ideas for items, creeps, abilities or heros cause i have lots, (but i accept any hero offer - item or wharever from my team)

SO IF THERE IS SOMEONE INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT PLEASE LOOK FOR ME I HAVE ONE TERRAINER AND TRIGGERER, I CAN DO ICONS I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THE TEAM

hmmm, they hate dota cause it is too popular and it is a map that do not let them tell their historys in wc3 thats why i think they hate it,

however my map is unique in many ways

AND DON'T U THINK IF U HATE DOTA, WHY DONT TEAR IT DOWN IN IT'S OWN FIELD THE PVP?

I think my map could be 10 times better tan dota, i like dota but at the same time the history they tell makes non sense my plan is to make a map whit a very good history and a war that can resul 3 times more epic than dota

pros of my map against dota: fliying heros,

almos 16 abilities on each hero making the hero in ti self more versatile,

a lot of items and charged items that can get to cast very powerfull abilities even get to summon an inferno

each hero has an especial history and there it goes included the legends of WC such as tyrande, furion, sylvanas, kel'thuzad, maiev, thrall, rexxar and all of the legends

and the most important the forest of the legends wich haves some of the greater mobs you will get to see.

4 teams, new races such sa felblood, some demon corrupted naga and many models from the hive will be used

i wish to make this more atractive but in fact it will be very atractive if i could make it real

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...

The hero is selected, a totem like object is created wich is an storage for the hero (items)

at the begining that totem contains a selection of powers unique (almost) for each hero 16 abilities.. in WC3 there are four lanes ab1, ab2, ab3, and ulti.. a kind of custom hero but each one unique in their own way

well those lanes each one have 4 powers once u select one the others of that lane become unselectable.

the idea is to make the hero more versatile against any enemy

when all the skills are selected the hero can be able to move and buy items,

also as an extra the totem will show the history of the hero and it sells some that are special of the heros..

BUT LIKE I'VE SAID I NEED A ""$!"$·"%·" TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.