• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pvp fall of legends (wharever) i need a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not explain my self very well the first time the map consist on a PVP, of 2 teams or 4 teams, (i prefer it to be 4), Scourge, Alliance, Horde and Burning Legion (The new burning legion that includes not only demons but felblood, naga and Illidan) Each great force (team) protecting an invaluable asset of war.

It complicated in the matter of terraining cause in the center there is "The Forest of Legends" that contains caracteristics of all the world, the creeps that live on there are a real challengue (must be killed by two heros with effort) each one but they have pieces of really powerfull items, potions and supplies for the heroes.

that forest is a hole in the map, so to get pass to the side of the enemy forces portals are used. (like to get in to another world to pass from the barrens to the terrains of the human alliance)

there are heroes from all races and there are many items--

i wanted this to be almost like a custom hero map .. whit 16 abilities each one

(EXAMPLE) the hero has 4 lanes of abilities abs1, abs2, abs3, ultis... when you select one ability from a lane the others in that lane cannot be selected

i think the map is very promising..SO I NEED A F@K!NG TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.