• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching team for ''League of Legends - Clash of Faith''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Searching team for ''League of Legends - Clash of Fate''

Searching team for ''League of Legends - Clash of Fates'' = LoL - CoF
But if i get this released the name will be in 80% Clash of Fates - CoF that there dont get people angry bcs nickname is LoL otherwise^^
-------[Map Terrain/Look At The Attachements]

What is League of Legends?

After centuries of conflict and hardship across the lands of Valoran, the Rune Wars have finally come to an end. Treaties have been signed, and the superpowers that once ravaged this land have turned to a new role. Realizing that there must be a better way to settle their differences, they created the Institute of War, a multinational governing body that would settle all disputes. Inside the Institute is the League of Legends-where powerful magic users and delegates from each of the realms vie with or against each other to rule the land.

Something About Inside of Map!

There's 4 path that leads you to enemy base.

Two teams are battling each others and both teams haves at max 5 players.

Heroes are formed to champions now.

There will be 24 champions in first release and all champions haves 5 spells.

There is 5 recipe shops every shop has it own unique weapons.(^^ofc)

Augment your Champion's power by carefully selecting the most valuable and influential items for your particular Champion. Below are some example items to give you a brief look into deep reservoir of items that League of Legends will have.

Team?
I hope you guys are interested because atleast i am, (^^) I'm looking team for triggering spells, make little advancement terrain, champion creations and much more i hope to see you.

Triggerers Needed

-MeteoRain-
-Etzer
-

Spell Makerers Needed
-MeteoRain-
-
-

Terrain Advancementer Needed
-meteOrain-(choosed to be myself)

Hero Creators Needed
-meteOrain-
-jxtranghero

Item Creators Needed
-meteOrain-

Others Needed
-
-
-

Item creators Needed
-MeteoRain-

Personal Modeler & Animator
-

Team
-meteOrain-
-Etzer
-jxtranghero
-
-

Help us to grow the team !JOIN IT!

Attachments

• Flask of Crystal Water.gif
    Flask of Crystal Water.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 4,023
  • Blue Pill.gif
    Blue Pill.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 4,200
  • Potion of Brilliance.gif
    Potion of Brilliance.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 4,019
  • Brawler's Gloves.gif
    Brawler's Gloves.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 4,066
  • Nimetön.jpg
    Nimetön.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 1,490
  • wallpaper_1024x768_42.jpg
    wallpaper_1024x768_42.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 10,504
  • wallpaper_1024x768_44.jpg
    wallpaper_1024x768_44.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 4,289
Last edited:
Level 7
wow that terrain looks good for aos maps better than dota..good idea of lanes have orig...hopefully this map surpassed dota...

Level 7
well i wanted something not like dota and i did and there can be come something up and down lanes like little city that who will first take over that city will gain something new for that team and something realy different than other maps ^^ because i hate even think about things like ''hey thats like dota you should go fxxxx urself -.-'' so im kinda too protecting my self

Level 7
jxtranghero but are you advanced/expert terrainer because my terrain is ready but i just need to make it more better just

Level 7
okay you are added i first just make my four heros rdy that we can start at clean table :D

INFO!!!

MAKING OVER HALF OF THE TERRAIN AGAIN

Last edited:
Level 7
here is some new look for game :) complete new terrain but i still need to change bases so they're terrains ain't gonna be like that for long

Attachments

• 48978d1235937298-rate-my-map-terrai.jpg
    48978d1235937298-rate-my-map-terrai.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 136
Level 13
I could help triggering, im not JASS'er im GUI, so it migth give troubles if JASS is needed, whatsoever ive made some AoS myself so...

EDIT:

This is gonna beat DotA, it got many custom skins and terraining is double good, maybe still need some fixes so what ever...

Level 7
I checked xfire thing and the terrain sucked.

Nice to hear your opinion :_D still 8 sais this is good terrain and 4 for bad for the winning team :D

Etzer okay you will be added to team, but first you have to agree 100% to make me sure that i can put your name on list ( thanks for that its gonna beat dota it was second one)

Level 13
I agree 10000000% i play very much so i now the most triggers, i really wanna join your team write me on, and i think its gonna beat DotA cause it is so cool!

Level 13
What do you think of their abilities, how should they look ? i just discovered that i can make spells after all! 0.0

Level 7
I see you have some spelling errors on that video of yours.... need help with that? :)
and yeah that's about all i can do, i can also give suggestions and approval of your thoughts and/or ideas like if it fits the heroes true theme. not good at making spells.... sort of on the terrain part,not good with triggers, and.... yeah.. that's all i can do again :(

Level 7
so you could be put to ''others'' group :D
ye i have those freaking dummies makes some gay thingies but that will be fixed in future and Etzer can fix it :D

good Etzer you can make spells do i put you in ''spell' group too ?
What do you think of their abilities, how should they look ? = they look so far good made and yes they're cool :D
and you ask how they should look like i think they must look simple not like massing effects that rly sucks baaallss

INFO!!!
DONE 8 Spells umm... 7 to go

Last edited:
Level 13
ok i just saw the spells they dont look that hard, the wolf bite could get serious because it is not a passive (like vampiric aura) i dont know if u have done that cause im not THAT good, i just started making spells yesterday 0.0

Level 7
sry no :D but i give you this spell you can try this

Triumphant Roar (Active) not (passive)
Alistar roars in triumph, healing nearby allies.

INFO!!!
DONE 9 Spells 6 to go

Last edited:
Level 7
Why not for the roar just use the normal battle roar and make it rejuvinate life for an instant (like setting the buff effect to 1 second and increase the regeneration) it worked for me cause i tried making that sort'a spell before

Level 13
You better make it i dont have time, got to make some terraining for a guy who makes roller coaster map, and make some triggers for a dude who pays me if it is done before 27th March (He aint on hive, he is real life friend) so i got some work to do, also needs to make some on my own map, terraining and stuff so you better make it as i said once :)

Level 3
i can make the terrainer i'm advanced terrainer you can look at a topic i have for a map i'm making...Heroes of Lozura Aan..i Would love if i could Help please Contact me..=]

Level 5
I can help getting ideas for heroes spells items etc. but i cant make em :/ (well i can make item's but not models for em etc.) If i can help just let me know.

Level 7
Sorry, i have been out of the project for long time so im getting little break again but i give you one of you guys the map and when your done your hero/item/terrain/spell or anything else ready send it to other guy in the project list

Status
Not open for further replies.