• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<<--Avatars-->>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am here to make some avatars. I can't really do real life things, but abstract and filter spam is me. So, if you want a cool looking, abstract, GIMP made avatar, just ask. There is no rep, requirment or anything like that, and you don't need to give me credit.

Just give me some coulours, if you want it animated or not and whether you want a name on it.

I can also make a spinning sphere avatar with your name on it and any pattern/texture/effect on it.

So, here we go.

EDIT: BANNERS ARE ALSO MAKE-ABLE.

Last edited:
well i was wondering if you could do something like this(im too lazy to do it now)-
take the image that i attached, remove the black(make it trasparent) so all you can see are the both blue's tubes and stuff, and make them just move in a circle around a bigger blue dot in middle that matches the surrounding?
Ok so, make the black see-through, put a circle in the middle that looks like the blue tubes around it, and make those tubes just move around the circle in the middle.
OR just make it look like the lighter blue is moving through the darker blue tubes

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 153
Level 35
Last edited:
Level 24
Anyway I could use a abstact looking star in colors of your own choice, with 4 diffenrent version of the same image where the only differents is in color and radius.

Umm, how different sizes? And are they animated?

Baron if you could please get rid of the black so itll be transparent and make it look like that white on the inside of those tubes is flowing?

I can make the black alpha, but not the colour.

Level 35
Can you tell me, what colours and sizes? Yes, I can do it easily.

Colors doesnt matter.. just 6 different sizes with small ones and some bigger ones.

The colors on them only have to match slightly.

Like this (dont have to be those colors)

First star/cirkel (your choice)

FirstSecond

Then the smaller or bigger one is like this

FirstSecond

If you get the idea?

Level 35
Umm, not really.

Are they all in one image?

And how big should the image be?

Can you draw me up a line-rendering? (It can be in paint or something. . .)

kk I draw it in paint... (to lazy to do it propally in photoshop (reson for me to ask))

And the sizew of image doesnt really matter, just not smaller than 200x200

I would prefer same pixel amount on both sides like this: 300x300, 400x 400 similar.

Only reguirement to the size is that no matter how big the cirkel/ star is the actually picture size should be the same. (I want those six pictures in seperate pictures) Oh and could you make it go from big to small and then back to big... so pic 1 is big, pic 2 is smaller and so on... until 4 which is smallest, then do the opposite so the fifth one is as big as the second one (And it would be best if the fiths color would match with the first one, see my picture to get the idea)

Want to use it as a picture with hypnotic effect..:wink:

Attachments

• Here.JPG
    Here.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 102
Level 35
Make that the other tommorow. . .

Soon, very soon.

One more Q.

Do you want them to be a 'Super Nova' (Like the one in my signature.) (Sort of) (With more lines)

Your choice of form.. only thing reguired is that all of the pictures haave the same form... and that there is atleast 3 colors, which change as I already showed you

Status
Not open for further replies.