• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
When I get bored, I make a lot of avatars, and I would like to do some for people. I will do avatars of any genre, style, etc. I have a 1 day gurantee over the summer, you request it, you get it the same day. If you don't, then it will probably be only an hour off ( : I cannot show you any past work as I have already given them away. I can however, make them for people.
Post here with your request, and I will answer it as soon as possible.

Level 19
Alright here are some examples... I'd really like to get to work! lost some quality there...

Attachments

• Some Examples.gif
    Some Examples.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 96
Level 7
idk wulf you accuse me of a lot of things

Bitch again and more infraction for you.
-Werewulf

oh i have a Q scythe. do u only make picture 1s or moving 1s like my current avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
ok can u make me an avatar of a tinker with no backpack tossing a bomb in the air and catching it in 1 hand and a scyth in the other hand that he waves back and forth but instead of a blade on the end of the scyth it is a chainsaw at a 90 degree angle with the pole part

tell me if this is too hard

Level 6
Hi could you make me an avatar with like a dragon theme (dragon head , ect)with DRP3 going over it (kinda like red blades) i dont care when ill get it ,since ill be around for long time:grin:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

ok can u make me an avatar of a tinker with no backpack tossing a bomb in the air and catching it in 1 hand and a scyth in the other hand that he waves back and forth but instead of a blade on the end of the scyth it is a chainsaw at a 90 degree angle with the pole part

tell me if this is too hard

That would require custom modeling and animation, I really doubt this is the kind of thing he means with avatar creation.

Level 7
Hi, can yo make me an avatar showing Jim Raynor (in starcraft) in front of a computer (you know, there was a mission in Sc where Raynor and his troops stole a disc or something like that), and saying: "C'mon Blizzard, put me in Stracraft2, I'm bored stoling that disc 1000 times a day..."

You can make it a sig if it's too big.

Level 7
hmm lokk nice but i kinda want a chain saw ill use these for now but if u ever get bored or have spare time could you make a moving goblin just revving up a chainsaw? sry i no the other request was to hard +rep n cred

errrrrrr how i attach it to my profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.