• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Animated Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello, i am going to take requests on making replica avatars of World of Warcraft
models.

All you have to do is make a post here that should look something like this

Model: Illidan, keal'thas, gnoll etc...
Animation: Fly, die, run, walk etc...
Background(unnecessary (you can send me a .bmp image to be a background or you can just say)): Black, green etc...

So think up a avatar and send me a scheme and later return to this post, you might find your avatar finished.

NOTE: I can only do one animation per avatar i can't make characters die, resurrect ,walk in the same .gif file!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Model: Any character from Worgen Race
Animation: Talk? or if not.. attacking?
Background: Black, Dark Blue

worgen1.gif

Level 10
stefanstan, could you make me one? It would be my WoW character. She is a female tauren fruid, with black fur and scarlet robes (the Robe of Doan, if you've ever seen it) and the shoulders of the same set, if you've seen them. She's got two small braids going down the sides of her head, plus small brownish horns. If you can't be that specific, that is no problem at all. I would like it to be a close-up of her head and shoulders (imagine a fsjal, or my current avatar), like Absent's, but only a single frame - no animation, please. The final detail would be a white background. +rep, of course, will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.