• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have been searchin' for cool avatars/icons I could use, but all I could find is the cat one, could you please give me a website with alot of good ones on it, thanks!

Also (to get to the funny icons), I found a picture of why the Xbox became SO popular, enjoy!

Level 1
Abc said:
just google it.

I have tried that. I guess I could reword some things to get new pictures...

Edit
I found a good place. www.alltheweb.com and click on pictures. Type in somethin' and you'll get lots of cool pitcures. I found a funny one that would fit DeadDogNoGoWoof, its a dog with a nuke strapped to his back.

Level 1
I made mine from scratch. I'd like to see other combonations like this one, my original idea was the the WoW fraction symbols combined, but this looks cool too.

Level 10
Heres an icon i made:

stewie8va.gif

Its stewie from Family Guy (if u didnt know)

Level 2
Well I made mine from scratch, kinda copied off of God.of.Gore with the negative look. Also, go to www.blizzard.com and enter the store, just find the tee-shirts, they got the symbols on them. I think they all know its Stewie, haven't met a person who doesn't know Family Guy, except Parents and Grandparents.

Level 5
I think my ava is quit the best in the world.... selfmade... I was just testing a flash-prog and this is what comes out after 3 hours of working...

I've some more... but this is the last i made.... i think quite the best of it!

Anyone need a animated ava?! ^^

Level 10
Darkiller said:
Well I made mine from scratch, kinda copied off of God.of.Gore with the negative look. Also, go to www.blizzard.com and enter the store, just find the tee-shirts, they got the symbols on them. I think they all know its Stewie, haven't met a person who doesn't know Family Guy, except Parents and Grandparents.

i know, notice i put "(if you didnt know)"

Level 11
with practice paint can be used pretty good...
in combination with other free programs(for blurring,sharpening and smudging)
after all some people do sprites in paint and then animate them...
o yeah
...please edit that post...
no need to inform people of getting programs illegaly...

Level 10
o well, what does it matter? im sure everyone on this site knows how, its not like i was telling them to, telling them how (except for P2P clients), or helping them in anyway, besides anyone who doesnt know how, is too stupid to figure it out, unless someone tells them.

Level 8
I used an animated .gif for basic, but changed it a bit and made it a .jpeg, coz the animation didn't work anymore - like it should :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.