• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Auto Movement Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, I have an issue.
When ever I make a map where its like survival and I want to make the enemies become trigger-operated, it ends up backfiring and only like a few of the units move.
I know theres one really simple way, but that creates a unit lag, using periodic time. Theres the 'Unit - Enters Region' one, but that backfired on me too, only like a few or most of the units moved. Is there anyway to fix the problem? (Plus, I did this:
  • Events
  • Unit - Enters Spawn
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit Group - Pick Every Units Owned By (Random Player In Humans) and do (Unit - Order Entering Unit to attack move to (Picked Unit))
And only like a few of the units moved. Any help please? This is a clan map I'm working on by the way, my part is the triggering. I just have issues with unit movement, everything else is fine. (Except JASS/Custom Script.)
Oh and I have another problem. I see that Konstrukt's Marine models have the prone, but I dont know how to get them working right and to keep them light that. Any way to do it? I've tried one way but it didn't really work.

I now have another problem. You know how when someone gets hit by a car they get knocked back? Well We're using vehicles also but I'm having troubles having the vehicle damage a zombie and/or player then knocks it back.

Last edited:
Level 5
Are you doing it when the units spawn if so then do it like this set your creeps combat acquistion range to 99999 then
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 25, do (Unit - Create 1 unit for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoints[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] facing Default building facing degrees)
This will create 25 units and random spawns/regions that you have set on the map and then the unit will auto move.

Level 5
No basassee, humans dont control the damn zombies.
Christ.
and im saying ENTERING UNITS, attacking PICKED UNITS, and the damn zombies are not HUMANS. I'll try your suggestion PvSvN
I think i tried Combat Aquisition Range, but then it screwed up, the units ran back.

EDIT:
It didn't work.
(2 days after suggestion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.