• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auras/Skills that doesn't show up as icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
I'm a bit rusty with the editor since Its almost 2 years ago since a mapped.

Is there a skill which has speed improvement (endurance aura like) and some other types, like devotion aura like, but doesn't show as a icon, without spellbook? The buff must appear on the unit, but not the skill icon.

I want 3 passive abilities which has a buff and doesn't show up as a icon and doesn't conflict with each other. Lots of levels as the buff on the unit is intended to reveal the heroes special ability level.

1. Passive ability which has no icon and consume no ability slots
2. It must have a buff that is visible
3. I'm not putting it in a spellbook since I need each ability to be removed individually

I plan to add this to Naval battle, kinda re add stuff I removed from 1.24 version.

Level 1
Im not sure so u have to try it but the slow aura of the tornado should be what you are searching for. With a positive number it should get the targets an speed improvement.

Reactions: TKF
Level 11
You can remove abilities individually from spellbooks. There is nothing that does what you're describing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.