• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Aura doesn't apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
So, here's my problem:
I made an aura based of the slow aura (tornado). I added it to the unit i wanted for the aura to have via object editor AND via triggers but it doesn't apply it. The unit has no aura.
I changed the icon a hundred times but still no change.
any solutions?

Level 2
Err i think that tornado slow aura has no button at all. It doesn't display it. You must make your aura (from tornado aura) and one dummy ability (airbombs 'Agyb', for example) to display the button. And operations like add/remove this ability, or change its level must be vectorized with the dummy one (never mind, i meant you have to do the same with the second ability. Math habits, you know...).

Level 28
Haha, Squiggy, come on! You have so much rep and ALOT of posts, and you don't know that there are some abilities with no icons at all?

:grin:

Just saying...

Most item abilities do not have icons

and most of other abilities other than hero abilities do have icons...
Neither rep nor postcount is a representation for the 'skill' of a mapper.

Would a mod pleeease be so kind and change the tag? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.