• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack of the BoBos 1.2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Attack of the BoBos 1.2.1 (Map)

Reviews
15:08, 23rd Apr 2009, by Rui: No description. What else needs to be said? Rejected.

M

15:08, 23rd Apr 2009, by Rui:
No description. What else needs to be said?
Rejected.

Level 5
Ok...
Umm.
Some Uh... Tips for next time.. (before Septimus gets to you)
1. Change Suggested Players to the Suggested Amount.
2. [caps]ENTER A DESCRIPTION.. NO ONE WILL DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUALITY DESCRIPTION.[/caps]

4. THERE IS NO THREE
5. Don't post shit maps at The Hive, use epicwar.com for that
6. If you don't wanna get banned, Delete this map... And never upload anything like that again... Ever, alternatively use epicwar.com.
7. Delete This Before Septimus gets you.

Level 31
Ok...
Umm.
Some Uh... Tips for next time.. (before Septimus gets to you)
1. Change Suggested Players to the Suggested Amount.
2. [caps]ENTER A DESCRIPTION.. NO ONE WILL DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUALITY DESCRIPTION.[/caps]

4. THERE IS NO THREE
5. Don't post shit maps at The Hive, use epicwar.com for that
6. If you don't wanna get banned, Delete this map... And never upload anything like that again... Ever, alternatively use epicwar.com.
7. Delete This Before Septimus gets you.

You already said it before me or bounty hunter2 does.

Level 5
It looks like a bunch of squiggly lines to me, it will be rejected sooner or later, so he is helping out by deleting it. I really couldn't be bothered telling him everything that is wrong with it, The list would be over 100 dot points long. As for the ban thing, he seemed rather concerned about it, yet broke the rules anyway. This map probably breaks a rule somewhere or other.