• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Attack-Move under certain conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I want make:

1. When I destroy the gate, Creeps going to attack my "Capital"
2. In Region, When the Gate is Destroyed they going to attack my Capital... Hope you understand me.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
1:
  • capital attack
    • Events
      • Destructible - Demonic Gate (Diagonal 2) 0000 <gen> dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in new region <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of another region <gen>)
and i dont know what you mean with 2

EDIT;
you do the same way as i showed as 1

Level 3
Thanks, but i want, when i destroy the gate, In Region can make "spawn" Creeps in "x Secounds" to "Attack-Move" to Region. You Understand me ?

Level 13
Then you just use "A unit enters region" as event.
I suggest you
A) take a close look at the trigger editor. Look what events/conditions/actions are available (there also is a search field)
Most things are easy to make, just try them urself, and if it doesn't work we can still help out.
B) please use a better topic name

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
no idea how you want it :S
  • capital attack
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Create 10 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of new region <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

Level 3
Thanks, but, can you make, when i destroy the gate this (10 Footman) Spawn every 15 seconds and going to attack me

Last edited:
Level 13
  • capital attack
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on (Spawn)
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 15.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 15, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Your Spawn Region)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of (Your Region))
Make sure you Spawn is initially off before the gate destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.