• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a problem with monsters attacking gates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Okay, so i've been making a map, and i have a extreme problem, I have monsters spawning from the top of the map, and they then proceed south until the reach the base that i want them to attack, I tried triggering it to where they would move from region 1-2 then making it so they "attack-move to" region 3, but after they destroy the gate, my units just stand still, or turn around and return to the previous region, any suggestions? thank you for your time and patience all.

Level 2
You can try this trigger

Event
Destructible - (Destructible) Dies

Condition
(Owner of(Killing Unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)

Action
Unit - Order (Killing Unit) To Move To (Center of Region)
-----------------------------
NOTE:
-change (Destructible) by the door that bug your creeps
-change player 12 to w/e player your using as enemy
-change Center of region to w/e region they should be moving to

So if its still not working i have no clue

Level 11
Okay, so i've been making a map, and i have a extreme problem, I have monsters spawning from the top of the map, and they then proceed south until the reach the base that i want them to attack, I tried triggering it to where they would move from region 1-2 then making it so they "attack-move to" region 3, but after they destroy the gate, my units just stand still, or turn around and return to the previous region, any suggestions? thank you for your time and patience all.

Try using a loop overlapping the 3rd region with another region and order the units to move to whatever point region etc.

• Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
  • Set NonGayUnitGroup = (Units in Region 007 <gen> matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to False) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange))))
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in NonGayUnitGroup and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set tempoint = (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Patrol To tempoint
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tempoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.