• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawn unit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I dont know wheres the problem. I tried everything but always the same...
The creeps from my base move-attack to the region i set in enemy's base... they are moving and attacking everything on their way but when they come into enemy's base they wont attack the great hall, who attacks them!
The same problem is with enemy's creeps ...

i created 2 regions in my base- spawn top and down.. and the creeps spawn.. i set order - move-attack to region that i set in enemy's base (top\down), and they move and attack units on thir way but not the great hall ... they just go to the region and then turn back to my base... thank you if report :)

Level 11
Yes that's a common error when you do order unit to attack this region bla bla bla.

Solution could be with a variable, you create a new Region Variable, set it to the region you wanted it to spawn, at the end of the trigger just place in a custom script named: call destroy(udg_(NameofVariable)

I'm sure it was destroy... if not read the variable tutorial.

Level 3
not units from team of that player... like grunt, wisp, frost etc.... Player has a color.. i meant which player (color) units should i set to be ignored???
Is that red because i set for that player spawn cpreeps... you understand now???
anyway thanks for helping... i found how to do it- i changed the type of weapon for attacking units....

Status
Not open for further replies.